- “Post-secondary institutions across Canada have signed on to the Scarborough Charter—representing a commitment to take concrete, meaningful action to address anti-Black racism and promote Black inclusion in Canadian higher education.” — Universities Canada
- “Scarborough Charter on anti-Black racism and Black inclusion,” Media Room/News/, Universities Canada, November 18, 2021, https://www.univcan.ca/media-room/media-releases/scarborough-charter-on-anti-black-racism-and-black-inclusion/, accessed, July 24, 2022.
2. Signatories of the Scarborough Charter: https://www.utsc.utoronto.ca/principal/signatories-scarborough-charter
3. Download or view the Scarborough Charter from UTSC:
- “Scarborough Charter,” Office of the Vice-President & Principal, University of Toronto, Scarborough, https://www.utsc.utoronto.ca/principal/scarborough-charter, accessed July 24, 2022.
Download a version here (English or French):
One thought on “The Scarborough Charter on anti-Black racism and Black inclusion”