- A Word Document version is available for download at the end of this post. 2. I will post a notification when this post is updated with more variations of EDI acronyms.
EDI is Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- “Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion,” Division of the Vice-President, Research & Innovation, University of Toronto, https://research.utoronto.ca/equity-diversity-inclusion/equity-diversity-inclusion, accessed July 17, 2022.
EDID is Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Decolonization
- “Equity diversity inclusion and decolonization,” Home/About Us, Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences, https://www.federationhss.ca/en/programs-policy/equity-diversity-inclusion-and-decolonization-edid, accessed July 17, 2022.
EDI-D is also Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Decolonization
- “Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Decolonization (EDI-D) Cohort,” Teacher Education Office, Faculty of Education, University of British Columbia, Vancouver Campus, https://teach.educ.ubc.ca/bachelor-of-education-program/secondary/edi-d/, accessed July 17, 2022. *This cohort is new to the UBC Bachelor of Education program, starting in September 2022.
EDI-DI is Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, Decolonization & Indigenization
- “Our Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, Decolonization & Indigenization Framework,” CHILD-BRIGHT, Canada’s Strategy for Patient-Oriented Research (SPOR) initiative, Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), https://www.child-bright.ca/edi-di, accessed July 17, 2022.
EDDI is Equity Diversity Decolonization Indigenization
- “Equity Diversity Decolonization Indigenization (EDDI) Initiative,” School of Social Work, McGill University, https://www.mcgill.ca/socialwork/eddi, accessed July 17, 2022.
EDII is Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Indigenization
- “Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Indigenization,” Arts and Science, Queens University, https://www.queensu.ca/artsci/about/equity-diversity-and-inclusion, accessed July 17, 2022.
And from outside the Canadian University sphere:
DEIBD is Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Decolonization
- “Digital Ethics: DEIBD workshop,” Event, The Association for Authentic, Experiential, & Evidence-Based Learning (AAEEBL), https://aaeebl.org/event/deibd-workshop/, July 17, 2022
DIB is Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
- “Glossary of Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Terms,” Harvard Human Resources, Harvard University, https://edib.harvard.edu/files/dib/files/dib_glossary.pdf, accessed July 17, 2022
… to be continued